Thank you to everyone who attended AluSolutions
AluSolutions is a free-to-attend international conference and exhibition addressing the challenges and opportunities of sustainable aluminium use.
AluSolutions demonstrated how the aluminium industry is making continuous improvements in the environmental efficiency of producing aluminium, as well as its sustainability benefits in end-use applications.
The conference theme was “The Sustainability Story”, and had dedicated sessions on:
- Sustainable smelting technology
- Diversification of downstream
- Sorting and recycling technologies
- Scrap recovery and dross processing
- Energy efficiency
The conference provided a platform to discuss the sustainability challenges faced when manufacturing and processing aluminium, as well as looking at the environmental benefits of end-use aluminium products.
Representatives spoke from:
- The Aluminium Stewardship Initiative
- Rio Tinto
- Norsk Hydro
- Schüco Middle East (SME)
- TAHA Inc
- TOMRA Sorting
View the full list of speakers here
The AluSolutions exhibition offered a content-rich environment and international networking opportunity where you can spend time with the primary influencers and decision-makers within the industry.
Exhibitors presented technology and innovation in the following areas:
- Reducing energy and greenhouse gases
- Waste management
- Biodiversity and land management
- Resource efficiency and recycling
- Scrap recovery Aluminium’s end-use environmental benefits
Exhibitors included: Gulf Extrusions, Cast Aluminium Industries, ABB, Wagstaff and AlCircle to name a few.